English 4 - Blog 1 "A country I would like to visit".

 Hi, I am here again.

I tell u about, my favorite country that I want to go to again because I want to more about it, This country is so Beautiful, It is Argentina, I went to Argentina in January 2020, and I learned so much about Bariloche (Argentina) and it is so famous for Chocolatiers, Havanna is an of first chocolatier Argentina, and it is more famous, It is in Bariloche and this Chocolatier have an  Animal Chocolate Museum, and it is so nice, I went in Summer, Yes!!! Argentina is so hard hot, I wanted to die for it Because The Sun was really burning me, and I hated that in full sun, The people abuse dogs (San Bernardos) that people take pictures of, and San Bernardos have a lot of har, This poor dog was so sad and tired, I hate it so much, I hate this person, I hate humans 

Argentina has free education, and I want to go because I want to do a Master of Pharmacy Clinic The University of Buenos Aires is one of the better Univerity in America Latin, It is so prestigious, and living in Buenos Aires is very cheap compared to Santiago of Chile ;) 

Thanx for reading me.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

English 4, Post 5: GPOY

Engish 4 - Post 4: My future Job

English 4 - The most embarrassing thing I'm willing to admit