English 4, Post 5: GPOY

When I was a kid I loved researching in books, I wanted to be a doctor, and a lawyer, but, above all, I wanted to be a scientist, it was something I was passionate about being, I loved the idea of studying Chemistry, then when I grew up, I was interested in Music and Philosophy, but it was hobbies, that's how in my year 2018 I chose to study a career in the area of health, and here where I choose Chemistry and Pharmacy, and apply to the following universities:

Universidad de Chile

Pontificia Universidad Católica

Universidad de Concepción

Universidad San Sebastián

Within college I met many friends and had something in common, we all had depression (hahahahahahaha), I lived nice memories in the first year, failing, studying before exams after going to Fiesta and drinking a lot of wine and beer, my years in college have been difficult, more for my mental transits but I like my career.

Luke Howland has spent much of his life ingesting toxic substances into his body, living in the shadows of his memories, forcing himself to fade each breath of certainty. When he believes he is on the edge of his life with his broken dreams, Hasley Weigel appears in her to be that box of hope that he so badly needed. A scrawny little girl almost always late for her class with a toothpaste stain on her blouse, enters the boy's life like a ray of light in the darkest room. Even though Hasley was in love with the basketball captain for almost two years, circumstances change. The sky shows a celestial part to Luke and an electrical part to Hasley. She was for him. He was for her. And when his soul came together in a boulevard of emotions and dreams, it was dyed in gray colors preparing for the storm. Luke never imagined that someone could love him after having such a disaster in life. She did, but not in the right way.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Engish 4 - Post 4: My future Job

English 4 - The most embarrassing thing I'm willing to admit