Engish 4 - Post 4: My future Job

M
y future job

In the future I will be a pharmaceutical chemist, my future Job is indoors, I like it so much and I want to in the future do a Master in Clinic Pharmacy because I love creams (Dermo – Coaching) <3 <3 <3, and I will make creams, emulsions, lotions, ointments, salves <3, what about the salary? I like Pharmaceutical Chemist a win CLP 1.800.000 and like Pharmaceutical Clinic CLP 2.200.000

And yet reliance upon homeopathy is common, particularly in Europe. In Hahnemann's native Germany, homeopathic treatments are prescribed by medical doctors, covered by 70 percent of government medical plans, and available in almost every pharmacy.

In this context, YES, I want to learn about homeopathy in cosmetics, It is so funny, and I can better in my professional, The homeopathy is approved for Chile, and the Knop Pharmacy is one the most sale homeopathy medicine and The population buys a lot of homeopathy medicine, WHY? Because the population doesn´t want the second effect of Traditional Medicine (Allopathy), I can learn of all this.

Other Country that I want to go, It is Canada, why? The carrier Pharmacy is more Biology than Chemistry, I will job in The Ordinary, The Ordinary is an evolving collection of treatments offering familiar, effective clinical technologies positioned to raise pricing and communication integrity in skincare. The brand was created to celebrate integrity in its most humble and true form. Its offering is pioneering, not in the familiar technologies it uses, but in its honesty and integrity. The Ordinary is born to disallow commodities to be disguised as ingenuity. The Ordinary is "Clinical formulations with integrity". I WANT TO WORK ON THIS 😉.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

English 4, Post 5: GPOY

English 4 - The most embarrassing thing I'm willing to admit