English 4 - My best vacation or concert

 Hi!, I´m here again 💋

Okay, I tell u about my favorite vacation in the South of Chile

I went to South Chile in February 2020, and I want to again because it is so beautiful, I always recommend going there, I went to Coñaripe with my family (Dad, Mom, and Little Brother 💋) Yes, this place is very expensive but it is so necessary for my family, In Coñaripe there are many pools with thermal waters, and The best pool with thermal water in chile is "Termas Geometricas", It has a forum because it is very rigorous in giving a quality experience and There are Idk how?, but I met a boy so Nice ;) and I Kiss u in the pool when we were alone, It was so hot, my first kiss in public, and I wanted to do more but my family wants to go to Puerto Varas and I was never able to contact him again. :c but This experience was of best for me, and I want to go to South Chile alone for can know more people ;)  




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

English 4, Post 5: GPOY

Engish 4 - Post 4: My future Job

English 4 - The most embarrassing thing I'm willing to admit