English 4 - The most embarrassing thing I'm willing to admit

Hello, I am here again.

My so sad moment was when I was in PDV and I was with my amorosas, and we were out here and we wanted to Cinema because we wanted to watch  "Ha Nacido Una Estrella" by Lady Gaga 💋 💖 and we went to Mall of Chillán, and I met with friends with benefits and "he is a bit ugly" and my amorosas ware very superficial, Sooo Why I had this Friend with Benefit? He has a monster d***, Soo what is the problem? , He wanted to kiss me here and I don´t want to do it, because He is really ugly, and my amorosas bullying me for this, What´s happened?? He kissed me, and He take my body, Yes it was so embarrassing. :c

Next week...

I met with this "friend" on Grindr and I joined him to fuck, It was so nice, I was really happy but We speked about this occasion, I was happy to fully angry, he did it because He wanted to embarrass me, yes he did it, and I was really angry and I yelled him Fuc* u stupid I went to my home and I never tell with him again. 




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

English 4, Post 5: GPOY

Engish 4 - Post 4: My future Job