English 4 - Post 5 "GPOY"


I am here on this Blog Again. 

Hello, My name is Álvaro, I am 22st Year Old, and Yes!! These Photos are the main ;) 

The first photo, I took a photo yesterday, yes, I did makeup... very cute, I went to a gay bar and it was nice, but this intro is an erotic gay bar, oh my! The guys only wear jok straps OMG!!, they are so hot, I was drinking "Mojito" and a man approached me to touch my back, and I was very nervous, why? He wanted to have sex with me, In the Bar, all kinds of fetishes are allowed, including sex, oral sex, kisses, orgies, and everything.

Then I went home, I invited someone who was Colombian to my house, wow, it was the best date in a long time.

I took my second photo on Halloween, on Halloween, it was the first time I put on makeup and it was amazing that something changed inside of me, another Álvaro blossomed, my personality for the first time gained confidence, and I lived the witches' party super intense, never Before I felt so alive and wanting to live, I knew I had done something super simple like putting on makeup but it had a huge impact to the point that now I'm still putting on makeup and being whom I want to be.

Makeup also allowed me to meet more people, meet more men, have more sexual relations, enjoy everything more, and even give an evaluation, makeup is the mantra I use to keep everything in order. 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

English 4, Post 5: GPOY

Engish 4 - Post 4: My future Job

English 4 - The most embarrassing thing I'm willing to admit